Tuesday, October 23, 2007

APPLE MANIA!



I got a load of apples given to me and not wanting them to go to waste I went on a jelly/jam making rampage, I made 7 batches and still have a ton, can only eat so many a day, quess my next project will be breads, pies, and crunches made with apples. I love apples but after this I am really questioning Why I said "sure I'll take whatever apples you don't want". I have apples coming out of my butt, SERIOULY, loaded with all that fiber apples are just as affective as prunes and X-lax........
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Leann said...

awesome jelly.and the pictures are great.makes me remember when I made so many jellys at the time we lived at Herb walluses.the one I liked the best was the rose peddle jelly.
I cant wait to try your red hots jelly.it looks so good.

9:45 AM  
Blogger Blondie said...

SO talented, I wish I had the know-how or the ambition to do this. Looks like a whole lot of work, but you will be reaping the rewards for many months to come... Take care and God bless ya!

9:07 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

Thanks girls I will be sendin some your way luv ya

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<